Thursday, October 30, 2008

P90X - Day 14 - Nice

10/26/2008

Day 14

My wife and I spent the night at a place that was hands down the best place we've ever stayed. Excellent 7 course dinner (yep, diet be damned - I'm eating!) and an unbelievable 5 course brunch the next day. Amazing food. I enjoyed every little bit of it. I also enjoyed a proper super chocolate mousse desert.

Since Sunday is my choice (haha, like this is hard) of a rest day or Stretch X for the program. Since I'd eaten so well I, of course, decided to work off the wonderful food by exercising my eyes watching TV and enjoying a proper day off.

After yesterday's fiasco, I definitely needed a nice catch-up day and a couple of diet breaker meals to really focus on this workout program. Now I'm rested and ready for tomorrow...

No comments: