Thursday, October 30, 2008

P90X - Day 15 - Moving Forward

10/27/2008

Day 15

I feel a little bit sluggish today, but still a HUGE improvement over Saturday. I feel a bit rejuvenated. It's amazing how great eating right for a change can make you feel.

To make up for eating right, I made sure to keep much more to my diet today. Actually, it's fallen into place a little more now that I kind of have a gauge of what I can eat VS what I wish I was eating.

Also today my friend gave me some great hope - one more week until the rest week and the end of Phase I. Oh, except that the rest week has my new least favorite exercise routine - Yoga X - at least 3 times. Not so much looking forward to that part. After the "rest" week, we'll be stepping it up a couple notches with Phase II. Oh, you can bet I'm really looking forward to that.

Today was Core Synergistics again and, while it's still hard, I'm keeping up better with it. The hour goes by pretty quickly and I replace my obvious hatred of it with beautiful sarcasm. My friend and I joke about how much we love that particular exercise and how much we're looking forward to the next one. We're so lucky! They loaded that whole routine with all of our favorites. There's not much I can think of that we would have added to make it even better. However, the DVD seems to have figured out a way. No kidding, somehow there were 3 NEW exercises. This is our third time doing this and neither of us have EVER seen these on this DVD. We kept waiting for Tony to explain to us that we've magically unlocked these "bonus" parts since it's our third time through, just so we can "Bring It" a little longer. No such luck. The "bonus" chapters remain a mystery. Oh yeah, they're terribly difficult as well.

After pounding out this wonderful workout and finishing with the pleasant surprise I'm really feeling pretty good. Of course, the day is still young...

No comments: