Friday, October 24, 2008

P90X - Day 9

10/21/2008

Day 9

I don't even remember my workout today. I only remember being tired by the time we first started the jumping jacks - less than a minute in - and hoping that I wouldn't repeat last week (Day 2) and purge the system afterward.

I suppose cardio is cardio, but this, of course, is Cardio X. Tired is simply not enough. You must be dead tired by the time you're done. Dead is actually a thought that crossed my mind. At one point I actually wondered if a person can die from over exertion. I'm sure they can't. I'll just let that be my happy thought - even though it's an absolute fallacy.

On the good side I was able to do the double leg over the chair swing thing pretty well - kept a couple inches above without too much trouble. Then I realized I'm supposed to be using the BACK of the chair. That's unfortunate.

All jest aside, even making it over the height of the back of the chair is more difficult than one might think. Keep in mind you're already tired and like jello at this point. Oh, then after a few more minutes and routines you get another try to prove how tired you are as you go after the chair again!

After a good workout like that and eating right, I treated myself to some Wasabi almonds and then some fat free Sorbet. Don't worry, they're both on the approved list if taken at the approved quantity. Oh, there is one little hitch, though. I'm eating these before going to bed. That's a no-no.

I'll let that catch up with me tomorrow. Should be an easy day ahead of me...

No comments: